DIRECTORY - "ARMENIA YELLOW PAGES"
- The directory presents information on companies, organizations and state structures of Armenia and Nagorno-Karabakh as well as other useful data
- The directory is released in 3 languages - Armenian, Russian, English
WHAT SECTIONS THE DIRECTORY COVERS
- How a Company Can Be Included in the Directory "Armenia Yellow Pages"
- What a Company will Gain by Registering with "Spyur-Register"
- Registration Packages of "Spyur-Register"
- How to Be Registered with "Spyur-Register"
- How to Obtain the Directory "Armenia Yellow Pages" or How It is Distributed
- What a Company will Gain by Placing Advertisement in the Directory "Armenia Yellow Pages"
- About "Spyur"
- "Spyur's" Inquiries
- How to Use the Directory
- Subject Index
- Index of Sections
- Essential Services
- State Authorities and Institutions
- Municipal and Communication Services
- Embassies, Diplomatic Representations
- Companies and Organizations by Activity
COMPANIES AND ORGANIZATIONS REGISTERED WITH "SPYUR-REGISTER"
- Alphabetical Listing of Companies and Organizations
- List of Companies and Organizations by Regions
- Trademarks and Partners Represented by Companies and Organizations of Armenia
- About Armenia
- Armenia and Nagorno-Karabakh Map
- Coordinates of Towns and Villages on Armenia and Nagorno-Karabakh Map (except for directories in Russian and English)
- Coordinates of Streets, Squares and Districts on Yerevan Map (except for directories in Russian and English)
- Yerevan Map
- Renamed Streets, Squares and Districts of Yerevan (except for directory in English)
- Area Codes of Armenia and Nagorno-Karabakh
- Prices for Train Tickets of Internal Railway Communications (except for directories in Russian and English)
- Driving Distances from Yerevan to Towns and Villages of Armenia and Nagorno-Karabakh
- ZIP Codes of Towns and Villages of Armenia (except for directories in Russian and English)
- Postal Rates of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of RA (except for directories in Russian and English)
- Country Prefixes of GS1 Bar Codes (except for directory in English)
- Currency Codes (except for directories in Russian and English)
- Internet Domains of Countries and Territories (except for directories in Russian and English)
- Official Languages (except for directories in Russian and English)
- Conversion Tables for Some Measurement Units
- Clothing Care Symbols (except for directory in English)
CURRENT RELEASES OF THE DIRECTORY
|Release month||December 2012||February 2012||July 2012|
|Amount of information presented||9000 companies and state structures||8600 companies and state structures||8800 companies and state structures|
|1300 types of activity||1200 types of activity||1300 types of activity|
|2420 trademarks||2300 trademarks||2400 trademarks|
|Circulation||5000 copies||4000 copies||3500 copies|
|Format||28x20 cm||28x20 cm||28x20 cm|
|Number of pages||324||296||288|
HOW TO OBTAIN THE DIRECTORY OR HOW IT IS DISTRIBUTED
the directory is offered free to:
- all companies and organizations registered with "Spyur-Register" (by delivery)
- non-registered companies and organizations after applying to "Spyur" with a letter (once a year)
- staff of the President, staff of the National Assembly, staff of the Government, Ministries, Yerevan Municipality, staffs of the heads of Administrative Districts of Yerevan, Marzpetarans (Regional Administrations), Urban Municipalities of Armenia
- embassies and consulates of foreign countries in Armenia
- National Library of Armenia, Library of National Academy of Sciences of Armenia, libraries of Yerevan State University, Yerevan State Medical University named after Mkhitar Heratsi, Yerevan State Agrarian University, American University of Armenia and other libraries
- in Yerevan ("Ani Plaza", "Armenia Marriott", "Aviatrans", "Bass", "Best Western Congress", "Europe", "Golden Palace", "Golden Tulip Hotel Yerevan", "Hrazdan", "Latar", "Regineh", "Valensia")
- in the regions of Armenia ("Lalaner")
- in Nagorno-Karabakh ("Armenia", "Avetis", "Heghnar", "Lotus", "Nairi")
- bookshops: "Ani Gratun" (Hanrapetutyan Sq.), "Bookinist" (Mashtotsi Ave. 20), "Noyan Tapan" (Hanrapetutyan Sq.), "Noyan Tapan" (Komitasi Ave. 33)
- post offices of "Haypost"
- trade and industrial exhibitions held in Armenia
the directory is offered free to the interested organizations and individuals through:
- embassies and consulates of foreign countries in Armenia
- embassies and consulates of Armenia abroad (through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Armenia)
- Ministry of Economy, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Armenian Society for Cultural Cooperation with Foreign Countries, Union of Manufacturers & Businessmen of Armenia, Armenian Development Agency, Armenian Tourism Development Agency, other organizations having business relations abroad
- international delegations visiting Armenia
- Armenian delegations going to international exhibitions, fairs and symposiums
HOW A COMPANY CAN BE INCLUDED IN THE DIRECTORY "ARMENIA YELLOW PAGES"
In order to be included with full information in the directory, any company or organization operating in Armenia, Nagorno-Karabakh and Armenian diaspora should be registered with "Spyur-Register". For this purpose it is necessary to fill in the application form for registration in the section "Add a Company" on www.spyur.am or get in contact with "Spyur" and call a commercial representative.
WHAT A COMPANY WILL GAIN BY PLACING ADVERTISEMENT IN THE DIRECTORY "ARMENIA YELLOW PAGES"
SPECIAL FEATURES OF ADVERTISEMENT:
- Wide distribution of the advertisement:
- distributed in both business and public circles
- distributed in Yerevan, regions of Armenia, Nagorno-Karabakh, abroad
- Long-term effect of the advertisement:
- the "life" of the advertisement lasts at least one year as each language edition of the directory is published once a year
- the advertisement is viewed many times as the directory is used frequently
- High impact of the advertisement:
- the advertisement is viewed by "active" persons, particularly by people, specialists and directors who search for a product or service and make purchase decisions
- the advertisement has a non-aggressive effect on consumer, furthermore, it makes the information more complete and supports the user in searching information
- Target advertising possibility:
- the advertisement can be placed in that section of the directory which is used by potential buyers of the advertised product/service
ADVERTISING WILL GIVE THE COMPANY THE OPPORTUNITY:
- to strengthen company’s position in the market
- to extend company partners’ and customers’ circle
- to make effective investments
|"Armenia Yellow Pages" – effective advertising medium|
For more information on advertising services and prices you may contact "Spyur's" service department at (060)270701 phone number.
Statistics of the distribution of the directory
- Number of distributed copies a year – 15000
According to the results of the research implemented by "Spyur" in May 2012 the annual statistics on the use of the directory is as follows:
- one directory has 5 users a year
- one directory is used 81 times a year